We invite you to read these General Conditions governing the purchase of products made on the website kronomasters.com kronomasters.com
These conditions of sale govern the sale of products marketed by Kronomasters. All product purchase contracts concluded through the website www.kronomasters.com and according to the procedures indicated therein, between the seller and the customer, will be governed by these General Conditions. All published prices are inclusive of VAT.
ACCEPTANCE OF SALES CONDITIONS
- If the customer is a final consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case preserve these general sales conditions in compliance with the provisions of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/2005).
- Any right of the customer to compensation for damages or indemnity is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
- The Customer can only purchase the products in the Kronomasters electronic catalog at the time of placing the order and viewable at https://www.kronomasters.com, as described in the related information sheets. Kronomasters reserves the right to modify the technical information of the products to adapt them to those provided by the manufacturers, without the need for any prior notice. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its characteristics and may differ in color, size, accessory products shown in the image. All purchase support information is intended as a simple generic information material, not referable to the real characteristics of each individual product.
- Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Kronomasters through an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of receipt of the order and an “Order Number” to be used in any further communication with Kronomasters. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document. The customer can also check the status of his order by accessing the web area dedicated to him under”Orders”.
- In the event of non-acceptance of the order, Kronomasters undertakes to promptly notify the customer.
- All prices on the site are to be intended as prices to the public and, therefore, inclusive of VAT. Kronomasters reserves the right to change prices at any time, without prior notice. In the event that an incorrect and / or clearly derisory price is published for any reason (error in our systems, human error, etc.), the order will be canceled, even in the case of initial validation.
- On the website https://www.kronomasters.com you can see the availability of the products at the time of the order. Since the simultaneous access of many users-customers and the simultaneous possibility of “online” orders modify the availability of the product, Kronomasters does not guarantee the certainty of assignment of the ordered goods.
- On certain products, subject to price promotions, Kronomasters reserves the right to accept orders by reducing the quantities, prior to communication and acceptance by the customer, failing this the order will be considered canceled.
Any complaint must be addressed to Kronomasters and in particular to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org The conditions contained in this document may be modified by Kronomasters without notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the website.
Kronomasters does not issue any invoice for the material shipped unless expressly requested by the customer. To issue the invoice, it is necessary to make an explicit request by email, indicating the billing address including tax code and / or VAT number. The lack of this information makes it impossible to generate the invoice. No change in the invoice will be possible after it has been issued. The invoice must be requested within 7 working days after order confirmation.