We remind you that shipping is always free!
The payment for the goods by the customer will be made using the method chosen when placing the order. No additional fees or commissions are due to Kronomasters. The packages are so packed to guarantee the total integrity of the package and its contents.
Orders for IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE products are delivered to the courier within 24/48 working hours from the order:
- In Italy they are generally delivered by our trusted courier within 24/48 working hours.
- In case of shipment to islands, the south and the peripheral locations, the delivery can also take place in 72 working hours.
- For international shipments, delivery times vary depending on the country, on average they are: 48/72h in Europe, 3/5 working days in the rest of the world.
Orders received before 12:00 a.m. are prepared and processed the same day, otherwise the following day. Orders for which bank transfer has been chosen as a payment method are excluded, as the order is processed only after receiving the credit transfer.
The delivery of the ordered goods is intended on the street level. The delivery times of the ordered goods are indicated on the appropriate page on this site, they may vary due to traffic conditions and road conditions in general or by act of the authority. Standard delivery, unless it was agreed otherwise in writing between the parties, will take place at the following times: from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m., every day, except holidays, from Monday to Friday.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the order confirmation
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or, in any case, altered.
Any external damage or the mismatch in the number of packages must be immediately reported to the courier making the delivery, adding the wording “withdrawal with reserve” on the accompanying document and indicating the type of defect found. In the specific case of a damaged package, write “withdrawal with reserve because the package is damaged”. Once the package has been accepted (without reserve) by signing the courier’s document, the customer will not be able to make any objection about the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
Even if the packaging is intact, the goods must be checked within eight days of receipt. Any damage or hidden anomalies must be reported in writing by registered mail with return receipt to the courier whose address is specified on the accompanying document. Any report beyond the aforementioned terms will not be taken into consideration. For each declaration, the customer assumes full responsibility for what is declared.